Your Restaurant on TheFork
A detailed profile of your restaurant is published on TheFork. This provides a showcase for your restaurant and allows you to increase your online visibility.
- More visibility online via TheFork and our partners like TripAdvisor, Google, Amex
- Attract new diners
- Generate new bookings
- Utilise promotional marketing tools
- Collect customer reviews
Connect with our large network of foodies
A wide range of tools are available to showcase your restaurant to the right customers.
- Use TheFork platform to promote special events and offers
- Easily build a customer database to increase repeat customers
- Opportunities to be featured in TheFork newsletters and social media channels
- Use TheFork Network to capture last minute diners and fill empty tables
- Be featured on TheFork Apps
- Participate in our diner loyalty program "TheFork Rewards"
Be part of TheFork, a world leading online restaurant discovery and booking site
Every month, TheFork guides more than 19 million web users globally to the best restaurants in Australia and Europe. With TheFork, it’s easier for customers to make a reservation. 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from any device (computer, tablet or smartphone). They can check your availability in real time and instantly receive an automated booking confirmation via SMS and e-mail when they make a reservation.
Use your customers' opinions to increase your reservations
After their meal, your customers will be invited to leave a review on TheFork (only customers that have actually dined at your restaurant can leave a review).
This can be valuable information for:
- Attracting new customers, who consider these reviews when they are looking for a restaurant
- Publicising your restaurant on TheFork (the diner's score is incorporated into your restaurant ranking)
- Identifying areas for improvement in your customer service
- Motivating your team with customer feedback
"The access to TheFork Booking Network provides Catalina with a marketing reach and capability that would otherwise have been impossible". - Judy McMahon, Catalina