Receive live bookings from the TheFork website and apps, your website, Facebook and our partner network, 24/7.
Help customers to make a reservation in your restaurant
- Your customers can book 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- The booking engine works on smartphones, tablets, and computers (responsive design)
- The system automatically checks your availability and confirms your booking to your customers
- You retain control over your numbers and flow of reservations
- You can measure the traffic of reservations to your website
Turn visitors to your website and Facebook page into customers
Some customers don't like to call or e-mail. And if they do, despite your best efforts you won’t be able answer the phone 24 hours a day.
By adding the booking button to your website and social networks, more customers can book your restaurant and you can be certain that you’ll increase the number of bookings. It is simple to install and completely free. And your booking button has several customisation options that allow you to fully integrate it into the design of your website.
TheFork Partner Bookings
- Accept bookings from leading food and travel websites including TripAdvisor, Delicious and Zomato.
TheFork take pride in identifying innovations and ideal partners to work hand-in-hand with restaurants and support them as they grow. As a worldwide leader in search engines, Google has become a key player, and this is why we have set up a technological partnership to allow restaurateurs to benefit from the Reserve with Google feature.
Reserve with Google is a new feature that allows users to see in real time whether a table is available in your restaurant and then book it instantly. This means that you're more likely to capture the attention of people searching for restaurants and convert them into customers.