Effective responses to online reviews
The opinions and reviews that customers write about their restaurant experience constitute an important part of restaurant marketing. At TheFork we know first hand about the importance of this, thanks to the constant interaction that we receive on our platform, where millions of users comment on their experiences in our associated restaurants on a daily basis.
*Did you know?
- 97% of people read comments online
- 85% trust feedback more than personal recommendations
- On average, people read 7 reviews before booking
- Build loyalty with your satisfied customers
- Inspire confidence in future customers
- Stay tuned in and attentive to their needs
In it, you will find different types of responses according to the type of comments and the objectives. A practical template so that you can have it handy at all times!
Click here to download your free guide
You can manage all the reviews that your business receives from your TheFork Restaurant Dashboard. If you're still unfamiliar with how to do this, get in touch with a member of our team who will show you how to respond.
*BrightLocal “local consumer review survey 2017