IENS COOKIES POLICY
The aim of the IENS cookies policy is to give you information on cookies used on the IENS website, including their purpose and the means at your disposal to stop cookies being installed on your terminal.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are information files installed on your computer by the Internet websites you visit. These cookies help save browser information, such as browser preferences and profile information.
2. Which cookies does our website use?
Cookies can be created by our website or come from third-party websites.
|IENS||PHPSESSION_ID||Pass session information (user login for example) from page to page|
|IENS||_icl-current-language, _icl_current_admin_language||Store information about the language that is configured in the user’s browser and shows the website content in the preferred language|
|IENS||wp-settings-8, wp-settings-time-8||Installed by the content manager system that uses this website to ensure the it is displayed properly in multiple browsers|
|IENS||WordPress_test_cookie||Installed by the content manager system used by this website. It checks whether or not the browser has cookies enabled|
|IENS||wordpress_logged_in||To keep you logged in to our dashboard|
|ShareThis||stOAuth, __uset, __stdstillery, __stgmap, __stdlxmap, __stid, ShareUT, __stamap, __stacxiommap, __unam, __stid, __stdlxmap, __stgmap, UIDR, UID, __qca, __unam, na_rn, na_id, na_tc, na_sr, ab||We use ShareThis to help us distribute our content. ShareThis offers online services and applications that allow users to share content on the Web more easily|
|CloudFare||__cfduid||We use CloudFare to remove security restrictions based on IP address of the visitors to access our site|
|Google Analytics||__ga, __utma, __utmz, utma, _utmb, _utmz, _utmc, _utmv||We use Google Analytics to measure the web traffic|
3. Configuring your cookie settings
a. Via your browser
• On Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies • On Safari™ : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
• On Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 • On Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
• On Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
b. Via cross-industry platforms
Cookies can also be configured online on cross-industry platforms. In order to do so, log on to the Youronlinechoices website, developed by EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) digital advertising professionals and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) France:
• http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/ This European initiative lists hundreds of internet advertising professionals and offers a centralised interface enabling you to configure cookies most likely used to target the advertising displayed on your terminal’s browser. Please be aware that this procedure will not stop adverts from being displayed on the Internet websites you visit. It will only block the technology that helps target advertising to your terminal’s browser and your interests.
c. Via certain websites Some websites allow users to manage their privacy settings directly. Users can then find out more about the cookies saved by the website and choose whether to disable these cookies:
Google Analytics: To manage your Google Analytics privacy settings on the Google website, visit the following page: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html