TheFork Festival is back! Boost your bookings by participating in the biggest restaurant event
Join TheFork Festival to multiply your bookings by 4,5** times
As TheFork our mission has always been to increase your restaurant revenue, multiply your reservations, maximize your visibility, and optimize your restaurant management. We regularly launch seasonal festivals because we know it has a great business impact on our participating restaurants. In fact, on average...
👀 restaurant page views on TheFork are multiplied by 7,5*
↗ ️restaurant bookings are multiplied by 4,5**
What is TheFork Festival?
TheFork Festival is one of the BIGGEST events in the restaurant industry, where TheFork participating restaurants offer a 50% discount to attract more diners. This fall, It will start on October 14th and last until November 28th. Last year, TheFork Festival had 10 000 participating restaurants in 20 countries, welcoming 20 million diners and this year we plan to go even beyond those numbers. Now is your chance to showcase your restaurant and boost your bookings, do not miss the opportunity!
Enroll in TheFork Festival
Take part in TheFork Festival
- Boost your restaurant visibility both online and offline thanks to TheFork multicanal Marketing campaigns ( email, TV, social media, Press, online advertising)
- Acquire new diners and keep your loyal ones happy
- Increase your occupancy rate on the less busy days
- Multiply your restaurant revenue
Festival dates do not match your restaurant calendar? Learn more around special offers and how to activate them to boost your activity whenever you most need it.
* Internal study conducted by TheFork in France, Italy and France for restaurants that had a -50% special offer activated during 2018 and 2019
** Internal study conducted by TheFork in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, and Netherlands for restaurants that had a -50% special offer activated during BackToTheRestaurant event (09/2020) and had previously not done any discount