TheFork Festival is back! Boost your bookings by participating in the biggest restaurant event
Join TheFork Festival to multiply your bookings by 2.5* times
As TheFork our mission has always been to increase your restaurant revenue, multiply your reservations, maximize your visibility, and optimize your restaurant management. We regularly launch seasonal festivals because we know it has a great business impact on our participating restaurants. In fact, on average...
👀 restaurant page views on TheFork are multiplied by 7,5**
↗ ️restaurant bookings are multiplied by 2,5*
🔎participating restaurants get on average x3.5 new online clients.*
What is TheFork Festival?
TheFork Festival is one of the BIGGEST events in the restaurant industry, where TheFork participating restaurants offer a 50% discount to attract more diners. This spring, It will start on April 21st and ends on June 05th 2022. Last year, TheFork Festival had 6 000 participating restaurants in 11 countries, welcoming 7 million diners and this year we plan to go even beyond those numbers. Now is your chance to showcase your restaurant and boost your bookings, do not miss the opportunity!
Enroll in TheFork Festival
Take part in TheFork Festival
- Boost your restaurant visibility both online and offline thanks to TheFork multicanal Marketing campaigns ( email, TV, social media, Press, online advertising)
- Acquire new online diners and keep your loyal ones happy
- Increase your occupancy rate on the less busy days
- Multiply your restaurant revenue
Festival dates do not match your restaurant calendar? Learn more around special offers and how to activate them to boost your activity whenever you most need it.
* Internal study conducted by TheFork in Europe for restaurants that had a -50% special offer activated during TheFork Festival event (October 2021)
**Internal study conducted by TheFork in Europe for restaurants that had a -50% special offer activated during 2018 and 2019.