Participate in the Yums Loyalty Program to attract more foodies in your restaurant
Yums are loyalty points TheFork users can earn when they book a restaurant on TheFork, either on the mobile App or on the website. They can then exchange their points for loyalty discounts on reservations in a partner restaurant… Which could well be yours!
What’s in it for restaurant owners?
Participating in the Yums loyalty program will empower restaurant owners to boost their business by:
- Getting more reservations through exclusive visibility with dedicated Yums Banners, the Yums section on the App’s homepage, emails and push notifications.
- Welcoming more and more loyal guests in their restaurant. Users of the Yums program are very regular and very reliable (only 0.4% of no-shows).
- Getting the opportunity to retain customers in the long run: 29% of customers return to the same restaurant after a reservation via the loyalty program with an average of 2 visits.*
- Co-financing up to 50% of the loyalty discounts, which will be automatically deducted from your TheFork invoice in the following month, so it's a win-win!
Accelerate your business with Yums x2
Discover our new marketing tool to go even further and truly boost your online visibility from 30% up to 50% and bookings up to 50%!*
How does it work?
For the user: Foodies will be encouraged to book a table in a participating Restaurant to get extra Loyalty points, called Yums.When a user books a table at a participating restaurant, they get 200 Yums instead of 100.
- Double YUMS badge
- Display banners
- Dedicated Yums x2 selection on TheFork Website & App
- Dedicated Newsletters sent to users
Why should you participate in Yums x2?
- To stand out from your competition
- To gain greater visibility
- To accelerate your revenue
- To get immediate results
What about pricing?
As a restaurant, since you will benefit from greater visibility and a huge revenue boost, TheFork will ask you an extra investment (extra commission) for every booking your get from TheFork owned channels.