Boost your visibility with TheFork Festival Toolkit
- • While participating in TheFork Festival can boost your occupancy and bookings, there is another benefit you can bet on: increased restaurant visibility.
- • DOWNLOAD YOUR TOOLKIT
- • Enroll in TheFork Festival
- • Social networks - Posts for Instagram
- • Instagram stickers for stories
- • Restaurant Poster
- • Email/Newsletter example
- • Take advantage of the opportunity to provide your diners a highly visible offer they will love!
While participating in TheFork Festival can boost your occupancy and bookings, there is another benefit you can bet on: increased restaurant visibility.
TheFork Festival will run from 21 April to 29 May and is one of the BIGGEST events in the restaurant industry, where TheFork participating restaurants offer a 50% discount to attract more diners and boost occupancy.
We're excited to share this Festival Toolkit with a number of useful assets you can share to promote your involvement in this exciting campaign.
DOWNLOAD YOUR TOOLKIT
This year, TheFork is investing in a number of high-visibility and marketing campaigns around TheFork Festival to propel participating restaurants and support you in filling your empty tables. We aim to boost your restaurant page views and increase your visibility through channels including:
- Online/Offline campaigns
- Social Media & TV
- Lifestyle News Outlets
Diners love great booking deals, and while you can count on us to get the word out, it is still an important and useful step to let your diners know that your restaurant is taking part in TheFork Festival - Australia's best and biggest restaurant campaign!
Enroll in TheFork Festival
To help you communicate your involvement to your diners and followers, we have developed a TheFork Festival communication Toolkit for you with ready-to-use examples to promote your restaurant.
Feel free to follow this guide!
Social networks - Posts for Instagram
Below we have ready-made Instagram posts for your News Feed and Story, with suggested texts that you can use as is, or adjust to your preferences.
We're taking part in TheFork Festival! 🎉
From 21 April until 29 May, you can score a massive 50% off your food bill when you book with us through TheFork!
🍴 Book your table on TheFork app on a date and time where the offer is available - but hurry, spaces are limited! #TheForkAU
Instagram stickers for stories
Spice up your Instagram stories a little by adding TheFork Festival-specific stickers, easy to add to photos or videos in a few simple steps:
- Choose a photo or video and add it as usual to your story
- Click on the square smiley icon (fourth icon at the top right of the story screen) to access the stickers
- Use the search bar to locate TheFork Festival stickers, by searching "TheFork Festival"
- To add the sticker, click on it and drag it to the desired position to put the finishing touches on your photo or video
- Share your story in your newsfeed as you normally do.
Subject: Dine out with us with 50% off on TheFork!
[Name of restaurant] is taking part in TheFork Festival!
Get your dining crew together, this is a deal you won't want to miss! From 21st April to 29th May, you can get 50% your food bill when you book a table with us on TheFork.
Bookings open from the 19th of April. Get TheFork app and book a table before they book out!
We look forward to welcoming you soon,
The [NAME OF RESTAURANT] team
Take advantage of the opportunity to provide your diners a highly visible offer they will love!
- While participating in TheFork Festival can boost your occupancy and bookings, there is another benefit you can bet on: increased restaurant visibility.
- DOWNLOAD YOUR TOOLKIT
- Enroll in TheFork Festival
- Social networks - Posts for Instagram
- Instagram stickers for stories
- Restaurant Poster
- Email/Newsletter example
- Take advantage of the opportunity to provide your diners a highly visible offer they will love!